Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trying something new March edition

I can hardly believe it myself but we are only 5 days in to March and I have already tried 2 new things!

First thing I tried was making my own meatloaf. I used this one, http://www.twirlandtaste.com/2012/11/miranda-lamberts-favorite-her-moms.html I'm not going to lie the main reason is because I love Miranda. It was my very first time making meatloaf, as this isn't something my family does. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and Abigail loved helping with it. Plus it was one of those throw in the oven and work on other things meals. I will definitely be making more meatloaves in the future! Next time I'm going to try wrapping it in bacon, yum.

The next thing I tried was making my own Easter candy, again yum! I made a small batch of peanut butter balls to make sure I would like them and now I wanna not only make more but I want to find other recipes as well!

I can't see these being the only 2 new things I do this month since the husband fixed up the sewing machine the neighbor gave us! Bring on the sewing ;)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment