Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Try something new challenge

Since I turned the big 3-0 last month I decided that I was going to challenge myself push myself to really grow as a person. That leads me to the try something new challenge. For the next 12 months I'm going to try something new or learn something new. That being said this month is going to be blogging. I've dabbled very poorly in blogging previously but this month I'm really going to throw myself in to this. So here we go!

First let me introduce myself I'm a divorced mother of 2 elementary aged kids and 3 fur babies. I love camping and couponing. I'm currently rebuilding my life with my high school sweetheart which means cutting even more corners then I'm used to. On top of couponing and the side hustles I'll go in to later, I work full time and I have a seasonal job, so to say I'm a busy person is an understatement.  I never pass up an opportunity to make money no matter how small the amount is, it's more then I had to start.

I can't wait to start this journey and tell y'all more.

No comments:

Post a Comment