Saturday, May 25, 2013

Popcorn and Chocolate covered bananas . . . not together.

First off I didn't have these two wonderful treats together but how yummy would that be?

While cruising the clearance area in Target I found these little gems.

I have been wanting to try stove popped popcorn just didn't want to make the full jump into buying kernels and oil, then figuring out seasoning. I picked one up figuring I would give it a try, I was so excited that we made it as soon as we got home!


Lets just say my 2 year old and I approve! We ended up buying the last two at Target, I wish they had more! Now I think that I am fully ready to make the dive and buy kernels! I'll have to tell you guys how that goes.


Next let me tell you about these slices of wonderful.

I know I know these are so simple to make on my own why would I spend money on them!? Let me justify that, they were on sale and I had a coupon so they came down to $1.99. By the time I would buy the chocolate and bananas and make them I pretty much figure it's even plus these are in little packs I can take to work! They were a little richer then I would like since they were made with dark chocolate but still hits that chocolate sweet tooth and is still semi healthy!

edit: I had a terrible sweet tooth at work yesterday and almost caved to paying $1 for a pack of Reese's but I had a pack of these in the freezer so I tried this instead. It worked and was way healthier for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment